- The terms and conditions below apply to the Brand Strategy Session “Service” provided by Brooke Lawson via Filament, LLC to any individual or organization and act as the contract for the service to be provided (the “Brand Spotlight” or the “Intensive”). In these terms, “me” / “I” / “Filament Branding” / “Brooke Lawson” means Filament, LLC, and “you” / “your” / “yours” means you, the client.
- In return for the fees payable by the client, Brooke Lawson agrees to provide the service as described below and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in this document. The client agrees to pay fees for the service on the terms and conditions set out below.
- Purchasing this service from Brooke Lawson constitutes acceptance of these terms.
- These terms shall not be varied in any way whatsoever unless agreed in advance in writing by both parties.
Service and deliverables
You will be provided with:
- one (1) Brand Strategy Session lasting one (1) hour with you and Brooke Lawson via Zoom video chat (unless otherwise agreed upon before scheduling)
- Full payment is due at the time of booking.
What’s expected of the you, the client
- You, the client, are expected to attend the session on time and ready to work.
- You’ll need to be open to changes in your current business strategies.
- You’re going be asked tough questions about your business and personal goals. Be prepared to answer if you want results. I can only guarantee you’ll get the tools, but it’s up to you to apply them.
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts and are at least 18 years old.
What’s expected of me, Brooke Lawson
- I will to listen to you, the client, to understand your goals and desires and work within them as much as possible.
- I will not provide information or advice that I do not believe in or that I would not personally follow.
- I will not knowingly misrepresent my knowledge or expertise, and I will be transparent regarding my education and other qualifications.
- I will honor all agreements with my clients and others, including contracts, scheduling, and assigned tasks.
- I will hold all discussions with my clients in the strictest confidence, except where doing so may cause harm to others.
Rescheduling, Cancellation, and Refunds
We will meet on Zoom video chat at the agreed upon time to begin the Brand Strategy Session. If you’re late, you will have 15 minutes after the scheduled start time to arrive or the time and fee will be forfeited. Refunds for missed time will be given on a case-by-case basis at my discretion. Additionally, I reserve the right to bill you for any costs I may have incurred including facility or travel costs if we were scheduled to meet in person.
If you need to reschedule or cancel your Brand Strategy Session, at least 48 hours’ notice must be given. For cancellations, no refunds will be given unless 48 hours’ notice has been given. I reserve the right to bill you for any costs I may have already incurred including time spent on preliminary audits, facility, or travel costs.
Once the session has begun, no refunds will be given.
In exceptional circumstances, I may need to reschedule the Brand Strategy Session; in these circumstances I will use reasonable means to provide a mutually satisfactory alternative.
In order for us to work together with integrity, it’s important for us to agree to hold all of our conversations in strict confidence. Therefore, you and I agree to never share the following information with others, unless mutually agreed upon ahead of time:
- financial information, including earnings, goals, etc.
- proprietary business information or processes
- business strategies and techniques
- business-related purchases or investments
- any recorded conversations, whether video, audio,
- or transcribed
- any documentation related to our session, such as
- pre- and post-session notes, questionnaires, task
- lists, templates, forms, worksheets, etc.
Confidential information does not include information that:
- was in possession prior to its being furnished by the client
- is generally known to the public or in the client’s industry
- I am required by law to disclose
- You, the client, understand that the Brand Strategy Session is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, financial, medical, or other qualified professionals and will seek independent professional guidance for such matters.
- The plans and advice provided by me do not guarantee results. You agree, therefore, to hold Filament, LLC free of any liability and responsibility from and against any and all suits, proceedings, claims, losses, and damages (including legal fees) for adverse reactions as a result of advice given in the Brand Strategy Session.
- You have sole responsibility for any decisions you may make following the Brand Strategy Session and Filament, LLC accepts no liability for your actions.
- You agree to receive e-newsletter updates from me and understand you may unsubscribe from these at any time.
If there are any questions regarding these Terms, you may contact us via email at [email protected], or by mail at:
Re: Terms + Conditions
P.O. Box 2211
Owasso, OK 74055